We have introduced some free businese wordpress themes before (@see 61+ Free Business WordPress themes), in fact, wordpress is a very very powerful php script not only for blog, but also CMS, even photo gallery.
We collect a list of nice blog themes for wordpress designed for Photo Galleries. We hope it will save your time and be useful for all the photo bloggers out there. Enjoy!
Photocrati can offer the first web template solution that incorporates a flash-style homepage, richly-featured gallery management (batch uploading, resizing, thumbnails, watermarking, etc), and WordPress.With every Photocrati theme you’ll receive:
Beautiful Design. We’ve kept them clean, simple, and elegant to maximize visual impact and allow your images to speak for themselves.
Flash-like beauty without the drawbacks. Flash-based templates look good but come at a huge cost: slow loading that drives clients away, no customization, no blogging, poor search engine optimization. We achieve flash-like beauty without the flash. More…
This theme uses plugin called WP-PostViews which enables you to show number of times a post/page had been viewed. This plugin which could be downloaded from here.
It is easy to build CSS showcase or web gallery with CSS Gallery WordPress theme for webmasters . Packed with built in Tagging, Google ads and a sidebar block with 125 x 125 banner ads. Theme is valid XHTML 1.0 transitional and valid CSS.
Simple and very easy to navigate, using a custom field (called “Image”) for a better management in your posts. All that first page images came from this custom field.
Video-Game-Photo is a 3 column, widget ready, adsense ready, Video, Game and Photo Blog theme.
Polaroid theme was designed to be used for a photoblog in WordPress. Of course, you can use them for other types of sites, but the main feature is the ability to give the focus on the picture.
The Unstandard is a split two / three column WordPress 2.6 or 2.7+ compatible theme. The index pages utilize photos rather than text.
The Free Photo Gallery Theme is offered by ShutterThemes. ShutterThemes theme include free and premium version, if premium you also can got following service:
- Custom logo uploader
- Widget-ready feature boxes
- Different layout options
- Email support
Grain is a fixed-width photoblog theme for WordPress 2.3+ and it is designed to be a “classic” photoblog theme: One photo is shown per entry.
No sidebar, fuck off comment previews and three-columns-design are pissed off. It gives your blog the look it deserves and says: You don’t need any overloaded layouts to compensate anything. Be yourself!
Nautilus is a modified version of K2 for wordpress, which allows you to use the K2 platform as a photoblog.
AutoFocus is a WordPress theme specifically for photographers looking for a simple and elegant way to display their work online.
is a very simple theme so it is perfect for portfolios of any kind. This will also post a coming soon image if you don’t post a image yourself to keep the theme looking professional.
• A fixed top of page button that slides down the page with you.
• When you click the top of page button it will go to the exact place it was an not be offset like most top of page buttons.
• Will show a “coming soon” image if you don’t place an image yourself.
• You can set how many images you want on each page through the WordPress settings menu.
- theme specially made for photo blogs
- single column design
- Unique design
- xhtml valid
- Widget ready
Photopress Theme is a one column WordPress theme specifically designed for photoblogs. With Photopress you can display large 640px width images without any clutter; perfect for the 640×480 landscape standard.
This theme is suitable for those who have huge interest in photography but have no specific template to showcase their high quality photos with wide dimension. These are what fotolog theme has to offer:
- Built for WP 2.3+ onwards. WP 2.5+ compatible
- Built in Gravatar support for comments
- 1 column, showing 1 photo for each page
- Maximum 800px width photo on main page (can be modified)
- Previous photo and next photo link; on top and bottom of each page – for better/faster navigation
- Custom Archive template, showing ALL photos (thumbnail) on one page
- Custom Archive template also can show thumbnails from specific categories and months and search result
- Easy to customize CSS, there are comments to help you out
PhotoWP is a very simple photo wordpress theme.
Sharpfolio is a WordPress theme designed to enable Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Photographers, Motion Designers, Artists or any creative professional to showcase their work in a simple, clean, beautiful portfolio. Sharpfolio aims to focus primarily on your work, because after all, this is what’s most important.
Monotone is a simple yet dynamic theme for photo-blogging. The layout is clean and non-intrusive, but the way it handles images makes each entry unique (and requires no intervention to do so).
BOB Photo blog only a simple photos theme, not like gallery.
iQ2 is a WordPress photoblog theme that fully integrates with the PhotoQ Photoblog Plugin. The main features of the theme at a glance:
- Fixed width
- Fully widget compatible
- Built-in EXIF support
- Skinnable: Easily exchangeable color schemes allow customizing look of iQ2 to your liking
Nishita is a simple, elegant styled PhotoBlog theme for WordPress.
Reflection is a simple, clean and elegant theme for use with the YAPB photoblog software.
- is a simple photoblog theme based on WordPress and YAPB. It’s designed to be minimalistic and to focus on what’s important – the photo.
- depends on the Yet Another Photoblog plugin.
- has a fixed width of 900 pixels. It will scale down larger images.
- has inline comments and no popups
- is based on the default WordPress theme, but has also borrowed stuff from the grain theme and the monochrome blog with permission from the authors.
- free to be used or modified by whoever chooses to do so
Honest, I don’t like this theme only because that dead photo.
Monochrome Gallery is a free widgetized theme for WordPress packaged with an author archives page, AJAX slideshow, categorized posts with thumbnails on the homepage and a CSS framework to aid in customization.
Demo Download available only for a member of Graph Paper Press($49)
High customizable – it privodes you a basic palette to work with, or if you just want to keep it clean and simple
Text or graphical header – By default it shows a text only header, but the code is there to include a graphical version of your logo
Manage your online portfolio through the WordPress CMS – Crop two sizes of your work: One for the front page thumbnails and another full size version and upload to WP
Give prospective clients an easy way to contact you — We recommend using a free Contact Form plugin here
Demo: iThemes Photo Gallery
PhotoBlog is an unique portfolio theme for Photographers, Graphic Designers, Architects, etc. With an intuitive layout and a fully widgetized sidebar, it offers the flexibility required in modern blogs. PhotoBlog’s Options Page allows you to set up your site in less than 10 minutes!(Single License $49)